Here is an educational activity that allows children to count the days before Christmas.
Every day, we stick a sticker on the poster, to obtain a very pretty decorative poster. Santa, reindeer and elves… very merry Christmas stickers to bring a festive touch to the house!
- Contains: 1 poster (21 X 29.7cm) + 30 stickers
- All ages from 3-8 Years
ADVICE FOR USE
- The poster is printed on quality paper, very thick, without any folds.
- Place the poster flat, on a table or on the floor, and start pasting the stickers following the numbers. A bit like a giant colouring page or a puzzle, the Christmas poster is covered with drawings and colours.
- The child is advised to be independent in the activity. It is an activity that encourages observation. If he is wrong, the very flexible and perfectly repositionable plastic material will help him to redo without damaging the poster or the stickers.
- Once the educational mini poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
- You can hang the Christmas poster on the wall, in any room of the house.
- You can also frame the Christmas poster, for an even more stunning result.
French sticker art brand Poppik creates beautiful sticker mosaics on giant posters, fold-out cards and mini cards. Follow the numbered code and place the geometric stickers on the grid… slowly the image will appear! There are different sizes and activities to suit children from age 2 to 10 years+. A lovely creative activity that promotes calm and concentration.