This 500 piece puzzle was made in France. It uses an iconic image from one of the Poppik posters. On a large map of the world, discover the emblematic animals of all the continents: penguin, kangaroo, bison, llama, panther & manay more.
On the educational poster provided in the box (in the same format as the puzzle), find the names of all the animals, in French and in English. This poster allows younger children to reconstruct the puzzle very easily: by simply placing the pieces directly on the poster.
Completed puzzle size: 48.5 x 34.5cm
Suitable Age: 8 years +
- These 500 piece puzzles are made in France. We have chosen a compact box to minimize our impact on the environment
- The box contains a folded poster, representing the illustration in the same format as the puzzle. This helps to reconstruct the puzzle.
- To make the game easier, unfold the poster and place the pieces directly on the poster. This is a trick that will allow younger children to participate.
- On the poster, you will find the names of the species presented in the image, in French and in English.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- With its 500 pieces, this puzzle will be carried out in several sessions: it is left available on a table, and everyone collaborates at their own pace.
- This puzzle takes a long time to complete: it's a challenge that allows everyone to have fun.
- Once completed, the puzzle can be transformed into a painting: we glue it on a standard frame measuring 50 x 70 cm.
French sticker art brand Poppik creates beautiful sticker mosaics on giant posters, fold-out cards and mini cards. Follow the numbered code and place the geometric stickers on the grid… slowly the image will appear! There are different sizes and activities to suit children from age 2 to 10+. A lovely creative activity that promotes calm and concentration.